- 1/2 cup Sammi's Gourmet Treats Orange-Coconut Jam
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 chicken breast halves on the bone, with skin (10 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a small bowl, stir together the Orange-Coconut Jam, lemon juice, water, paprika and cayenne.
- Put the chicken breasts on a rimmed baking sheet. Using a sharp knife, make 2 deep slashes in each breast. Season the breasts with salt and black pepper, then brush most of the Orange-Coconut glaze all over them. Bake for 15 minutes. Brush the remaining honey glaze over the chicken breasts and bake for about 10 minutes longer, until just cooked through.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the oven and preheat the broiler. Brush the juices from the baking sheet onto the chicken and broil for about 1 minute, or until the chicken skin is crisp. Serve the glazed chicken right away. Enjoy :D